Wednesday 12 January 2011

backroom

As well as the main bar area, the scene includes a back room. This is like the office of the bar owner.

After collecting  models from the other members of the group and selecting my own I scaled and placed everything within the new room.



Here are some rendered shots from the back room.

The Zippo was modeled by me, ashtray by alex.

The two models went nicely together for this shot.

I wasn't able to incorporate it into a camera angle as it wasn't economical regarding time to concentrate on every model in such detail.
This is the backroom.  This is how it looked after i arranged all the models. i tried to make it look as natural as possible. Like it had just been used.

I was happy with the way this came out, as i think it shows a nice selection of models as well as the room itself.

The room itself was made by using planes. I actually left one of the sides off so that we could get the camera angles we needed, with out being obstructed. At no point do you see the wall but for no reason would an audience suspect its not there, so it works

No comments:

Post a Comment